Mollyanne brings a growing network of artisans, skilled journeymen, contractors to the table, to guide you through the conceptualization, implementation, and evolution of your projects.
- MASTER PLANS & CONCEPTUAL HAND-DRAWN ILLUSTRATIONS
- CONSULTATIONS: Direction of maintenance, horticultural questions and problem-solving, planning, projects
- OVERSIGHT: Ongoing oversight of land caretakers and laborers, analysis and reports.
- PERSONNEL TRAININGS
- ORCHARD CARE
- INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT
Our first hour is complimentary, to meet and discuss scope of project to decide whether to proceed together. Then, depending on your needs and the complexity of the project, the process typically follows these phases:
- INFORMATION COLLECTION: One or more meetings to discuss big picture ideas and scope; broad-stroke estimates and budget; and become acquainted with preferences.
- BASE MAP: Collect information about the site; measurements; draw a base map that will guide subsequent creativity and planning.
- CONCEPTUAL PLANS: Meet to explore variations and ideas, discuss problems and opportunities, weigh costs and hone in on preferred outcomes.
- SITE PLAN: One or more plans that show all features. Meet to discuss and finalize, or return to drawing board.
- SITE MOCK-UPS AND ESTIMATES: Use plan to explore construction details, costs, and interview contractors.
- CONSTRUCTION PLANS: Usually in collaboration with contractor, detailed plans of complex projects which require careful examination of materials, and compliance with codes.
- INSTALLATION: Depending on dynamics of installation team, provide oversight, leadership, contribute to problem solving, guide construction of hardscape features, and provide varying levels of project management.
- POST-INSTALLATION DUTIES: Management plans, guides for maintenance, personnel training, as-built drawings.